dimecres, 29 de novembre del 2017

SCENE 4 Maleficent’s wings

Narrator: Stefan wants the King’s crown and he goes to see Maleficent in her magic kingdom.

Stefan: Maleficent! Maleficent! (busca a la Malèfica, de cop i volta apareix darrera seu)

Maleficent: So...How is life with the humans? (enfadada,  trista…)

Stefan: They are very ambicious. Humans always think about power and money.

Maleficent: And you?

Stefan: Not me, I’m your friend.

Maleficent: What are you doing here?

Stefan: I want to help you.

Maleficent: Me? Why?

Stefan: The king is dying and he wants to kill you. The person that kills you will become the next King.

Maleficent: The next king? Thank you for warning me.

Narrator: Maleficent and Stefan are friends again. But look Stefan has got a sword in his pocket. (mentre parla el narrador, s’assenten a un racó de l’escenari)

Stefan: Are you thirsty?

Maleficent: Yes, thank you. (la Maleficent beu i s’adorm)

Stefan: I’m sorry Maleficent but I want to be the next king. (L’intenta matar però s’atura, es mira les ales i li talla).

(La Malèfica es desperta)

Maleficent:  Auch. What’s this pain? Ooooh no, my wings. Stefan, why did you do this? We were friends! (plorant i tocant-se l’esquena, es torna a dormir plorant).

Imatge relacionada


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada