dijous, 15 de març del 2018

SCENE 12: Prince Philip


Narrator: On her way home Aurora thinks how to tell her aunties that she wants to leave. But she will have a surprise… she will meet a new friend, Prince Philip.

*Soroll de bosc

(L’Aurora està parlant sola, amunt i avall de l’escenari...fins que veu aparèixer el Príncep, com perdut, de baix de l’escenari)

Aurora: Aunties…I’m sixteen and I need to live alone... No, no…! I love you very much, but it’s time to say good bye. Ohhh...Who is there? (es fixa que a baix va venint el princep i se’l queda mirant)

Philip:  Hello Lady! I’m sorry to bother you, but I’m completely lost!

Aurora: Ohhh. (es queda parada)

Philip: Can you help me? (insisteix)

Aurora: Ohhh, yes, yes! What do you need?

Philip: I need to meet the king of this lands.

Aurora: The castle is that way.

Philip: What’s your name?

Aurora: Aurora.

Philip: Hello Aurora.

Aurora: Who are you?

Philip: I’m Philip, the Prince of Bellpuig.

Aurora: Nice to meet you, Philip. Follow this way and you’ll arrive at the castle.

Philip:Thank you so much Aurora. Goodbye!

Resultat d'imatges de aurora and phillip maleficent(es gira per marxar i l’Aurora li pregunta…)

Aurora: Will you return? 


Philip: Yes, of course.

Aurora: Then, I’ll see you soon…?

Philip: Very soon.

Aurora: Good bye Philip.

Philip: Good bye, Aurora.

(Marxen l’Aurora i el Philip i surten el Bird i la Maleficent de darrera la fusta)

Bird: That boy is the solution!!!

Maleficent: The solution?

Bird: Yes! True love kiss, remember? It can break the spell.

Maleficent: But she doesn’t love him.

Bird: Yes, I see love in her eyes.

Maleficent: True love doesn’t exist, bird!

Bird: You’ll see Maleficient. Everything will be allright!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada