dijous, 15 de març del 2018

SCENE 14: Aurora goes to the castle to meet her parents


Narrator: Aurora is disappointed. She can’t believe Maleficent and her fairy godmothers have hidden the truth about her parents. She goes to the castle to meet her mother and father.
*Soroll de trucar a la porta (ho poden fer els nens)
Guard 1: Sorry to disturb you, Majesty.

Guard 2: This girl says she is your daughter.

Guard 1: She was in the garden, Sir.        (entra l’Aurora)

Aurora: Father, mother...it’s me! Aurora!

Queen: Aurora??? My daughter!! (l’abraça)

Stefan: No! What are you doing here? You can’t come here today!

Aurora: Father, I wanted to meet you.

Stefan: But not today, not yet.

Queen: Oh my God! I don’t want to lose you again!

 Guard 2: What should I do with her?

Stefan: Put her in the bedroom.

Aurora: Mother, no, why?

Queen: We have to protect you, Aurora. We love you.

Aurora: But, I want to be with you…

Stefan: Prepare the men!  Maleficent’s coming!

Guard 1:  Princess, come with me.

Guard 2: I’m sorry but these are King’s orders.

(S’emporten a l’Aurora darrera la fusta. Marxen l’Stephan i la reina.)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada